Fee not includes:
* Admission, Meals, is optional.
* Gratuity to tour guide and driver, suggest USD $6.00 (
for tour guide and driver) per day per passenger.
* Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and
hotel, all type of insurance are not included in the tour
* Any visa application fee.
* All the cancellation poliy have to refer to Paradise Vacation.
* Paradise Vacations reserves the right to refuse any passengers
without full payment before departure.
* We reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure,
and refund payment if the number of participantsis indequate
to form a tour group.
* No refund or reimbursement for any voluntary giving up of
tour and/or accommodations.
* No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey
has commenced (including denied and/or rejected by Immigration
Department or Custom of destination).
* When you make reservation, please confirm your passport
name. Once ticket issued, penalty will apply.
*Passengers have to be responsible for personal document
for Canada (exp: Alien card, passport, Visa, Reentry permit
or airline ticket).
* Based on local fire safety regulation, each room not more
than 2 beds, 4 person (including Infant). Children between
2-11 years old must share room with at least 2 adults with
twin base, except paying full fare can share room with 1 adult.
* All tour arrangement will be subject to the itinerary and
Paradise Vacations accepts no responsibilities for consequences
due to neither condition, riots, strikes, damage or loss of
travel document and unexpected non-availability of local hotels
that are beyond our control. Should any change or delay caused
by the above. We will subsititute with similar itinerary and
hotel accommodation and extra expenses ancurred will be responsible
by the tour participant without objection.
* Any expenses on the change of the tour program or tour
meals at request of the tour participant will be borne by
*Paradise Vacations acts only as agent for the transportation
/ airline companies and assumes no responsibility for any
injury, loss or the independent transportation / airline company,
these issue are subjects to those terms and contracts under
which these services are provided.
* We reserve the right to refuse any passengers who may hinder
the progress of a tour. The utilized portion of the tour will
be refunded on a pro-rata basic.
* Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations
promulgated by the government country of the visiting country,
including but not limited to immigration and Customs Laws
and Regulations. Paradise Vacations will not be responsible
for any and all penalties due to any regulations of the government
of the visiting country.
* We reserve the right to adjust the tour arrangement your
professional travel agent.